CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yucky Evil Items Part 2

The men in my life love to wash the truck. It's their favorite weekend chore and I love to sit back and watch them scrub tires with pride. Today, while loading up pictures from this weekend, it came to me...How Eco friendly can washing your car be?

To be honest the thought hadn't occurred to me that my car cleaners weren't green. So I started googling and realized the damage of our weekend ritual. From what I read it seems on avg we are wasting 140 gallons of water. ForShame! How had it not occurred to me if running water while brushing teeth is wasteful; then of course rinsing a car must be ludicrous?

I can't keep my lil boys from the chore they love so much and I was feeling at a lost but always the optimist I started googling for better solutions. I found some great alternatives for cleaning your vehicle with out wasting water or putting icky chemicals onto the ground. Check out http://www.freedomwaterlesscarwash.com/ to learn more.

0 comments: